Marathon Life

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Almost there (quick update)

The roof repairs are supposed to start tomorrow (April 13). I hope they do show up. They were supposed to start two days ago. Also, the roofers did put in a bid for the patio REPLACEMENT that was only $3500, compared to the other contractor who quoted $7800, over double the price. Yes, you read correctly. They will have to replace the patio and re-flash the sliding door, take it out, put it back in, etc, etc. It's a big job. They will have to take out all the concrete and even the plywood underneath it. Then after that job is done I can finally have my ceilings and walls put back in. I hope this all happens within the next month. I cant believe my walls and ceilings have been opened up since late December. I had a feeling back then that this was going to last well into the Spring and I was correct.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Anthony at 11:45 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Dafne Buelow said...

I know it will all be done in no time. Just see to it that you're around whenever the contractors are over. That'll keep you hands-on with the renovation. How's it going by the way? :)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader