Marathon Life

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Definition of Mid 30s

Ok so my friend Nirit who reads my blog thought I was 35!! YIKES. I want to set the record straight. I am just 34. I just turned 34 people!! And we discussed what technically is mid-30s. 34 is still the "early" part of your 30s since there are 5 years after it (35, 36, 37, 38, 39). So technically it would be considered the earlier part. Although, one could make the argument that it is mid-30s if you compare it to a year in a decade. 1994 was considered the start of the mid-90s. Now 1997 is considered the start of late 90s. Whatever. I am fucking old now.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Anthony at 10:57 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anthony!

Thanks for commenting on my blog and finding it!

Don't worry I just turned 34 too. I'm starting a new perspective - I'm not old, I just got another year - lucky!

We'll see how that idea works out. hahaha...

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader