Marathon Life

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The floors are done, furniture to come

Hallways entrance

Actually the bamboo floors were done last week but I am just now getting around to posting photos. For the complete set you can go here to my Facebook album. It's a public album and you don't have to be a Facebook member to view them. But I will post my favorite angles here anyway. Overall I am thrilled with the job and glad I spent the extra money to do the hallways. Now I am in the process of purchasing a sofa, coffee table and bar stools. I got a great deal on a queen size bed and dining table with four chairs. I get those delivered on Friday.

Here is the front entrance
I like this angle



With the kitchen in the background. So glad the area with the pet urine is gone!  

















Other view of living room from dining area
I love the transitional strips that go to the tile. 









Bookmark and Share
posted by Anthony at 12:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader